1. The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His personal return in power and glory.
4. In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
5. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life and they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
6. In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.